This February, Pearl’s Month of Love is full of the perfect Valentine’s Day gift ideas for your loved ones. With a variety of thoughtful and unique gifts from local businesses, this holiday promotion invites guests to explore romantic gifts for that special someone.
On Thursday, Feb. 4, Pearl will host a special rendition of “First Thursdays” to celebrate the Month of Love. Guests will enjoy shopping specials for their sweetie, live music from The National Standard and more. Cured will be selling champagne on their patio and also will have cornhole boards out for guests to play while they shop. All Pearl shops will stay open until 7 p.m., so be sure to come by and grab the gifts for your guy or gal!
Gift ideas for the special woman in your life:
· Adelante is featuring their tassel necklaces, offered at $42 each.
· Curio, an upscale boutique now open at Hotel Emma, selected a Copper Reliquary Box and Stoneware Heart Dish as the perfect gift for your lady. Pricing is $105.
· Larder at Hotel Emma is featuring Image Lavender Farms body care products for $8.07 and Laurent Perrier Champagne (mini bottle) for $15.30.
· LeeLee Shoes is highlighting beautiful jewelry from 5 Octobre brand, prices range from $70 to $395.
· Leighelena will keep your lady in style and offers their trendy Leighelena Wide Turnlock Red Python bracelet for $132.
· Melissa Guerra has the perfect gifts for your gal and is featuring 50% off Spanish tableware and Mexican folk art.
· Niche Boutique is showcasing their Zenzii Double-Ball Earrings for $20; a great deal for the lady in your life.
· Roses are timeless and handcrafted by the makers at Manushi artisan group in Nepal. Ten Thousand Villages is excited to highlight their Sculpted Rose necklace and earrings for $69 and $34, respectively.
· The Synergy Studio is ready to get your lady in gear with violet loveheadbands and more.
· Give your loved one the gift of literature by purchasing love stories from The Twig Book Shop.
· Handmade by a Texas artist and hand-molded into the shape of a heart,The Tiny Finch is offering their Gold Leaf Heart for $39.
Gift ideas for the special man in your life:
· Let your love shine with the Bontrager Wireless Light Set & Remote from Bike World, available for $259.99.
· Dos Carolinas is featuring pink Guayaberas – perfect for the romantic season. They even have shirts for the kids! Prices range from $170 to $220.
· Warm up your honey with sips from Local Coffee and cool down with pints of delicious ice cream that you can take home from Lick Honest Ice Creams.
· Spruce up your beau’s loungewear with luxurious 400-thread count Royal Highnies lounge pants at The Sporting District, available for $82.
And gift ideas for the kiddos in your life:
· Treat the kids with delicious desserts from Bakery Lorraine, including strawberry macaron tuxedos and a special Valentine’s macaron pack that will be offered only during Valentine’s weekend.
· Roo & Me is featuring their organic, hand-sewn Baby Bolt Texas Heart Onesie from Austin, Texas for $30.
*Top image: A gift assortment and flowers from Curio, located in the Hotel Emma. Courtesy photo.