SAN-JUAN-AFTER-2 courtesy old spanish missions

Mission San Juan is an active parish and has been a parish church since 1909. Photo courtesy of Old Spanish Missions.

Mission San Juan was originally established as San José de los Nazonis in East Texas and in 1731 it was relocated to its permanent home on the east bank of the San Antonio River. It is now an active parish and has been a parish church since 1909. Photo courtesy of Old Spanish Missions.

Mission San Juan is an active parish and has been a parish church since 1909. Photo courtesy of Old Spanish Missions. http://oldspanishmissions.org/