Welcome to San Antonio Report
THE DAILY REACH
News that cuts through the noise. Sign up for our daily newsletter:
Who We Are
San Antonio Report is San Antonio’s leading local online news source. We are nonprofit and nonpartisan, and we do not have a paywall. Our content is available at no cost to everyone in the city and beyond. We publish without fear or favor, and without any obligation to outside owners or interests.
We cover all that is best about San Antonio: its personalities, neighborhoods, businesses, culture, cuisine, arts and entertainment. We tackle the city’s problems and challenges, too, and spotlight innovative solutions, many to be found in other cities competing for the next generation of talented workers and their families.
To provide journalism and civic engagement opportunities, enabling citizens and institutions to build a better city to live, work, and play. We aim to go beyond simply reporting the news to deeply engage our readers and mobilize people to make San Antonio a better city in which to live.
To become the most trusted source of news in the community and to develop a voice that expands farther than the boundaries of our city.
To be at the forefront of digital nonprofit news and establish a foundation for quality journalism that asks every question, develops meaning,
and initiates positive change.
What We Do
- Provide in-depth coverage and analysis of stories, events, actions, decisions – all things that impact all communities of San Antonio.
- Inform, connect, engage, and educate our audience.
- Reflect the diverse voices of San Antonio.
- Empower people with facts to make intelligent decisions and act accordingly.
- Hold institutions, government agencies, and individuals accountable while shining a light on the positive impact they have on San Antonio.